3. Clemson
      4. Georgia
      5. Alabama
      6. Utah

2 1

DrJazzy
      Ute Fan
      @docute

Not bad I’ll take it! OR dropping to 14 sucks, we’ll need a lot of help…but even if it is a Pac12 title and the Rose Bowl, that is still a magical season to me.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I thought Oregon dropping to 14 was harsh but they looked awful against ASU. While ASU has a solid defense and is a young talented team I think it is fair. Cristobal is a dork. 

5 1

Italy88
        Ute Fan
        @itacoatiara22

I don’t think we need “a lot of help.” I think we need LSU to beat Georgia and win the championship.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

I agree. LSU winning the SEC and Utah is in. Bama losing helps but it isn’t needed. 

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

Could go either way. Right now, Baylor is a better win for OK than Oregon will be for Utah.

1 1

DrJazzy
          Ute Fan
          @docute

Unfortunately with the way the rankings are if OK wins out (there’s a chance they lose with that shaky def) they’ll jump us. 

Not as worried about Alabama…without a CCG I think we jump them if we win out. But still come concerns there, a loss to Auburn would be nice. 

LSU losing to Georgia is a real possibility. 

To really strengthen our odds we desperately need Clemson to lose their CCG. 

Need OSU to win out. 

Need OR to beat Or St in a rivalry game. 

I mean that is a lot that needs to go right…

ATX-UTE
        Ute Fan
        @atx-eutaw

Im okay with the rosebowl too. But would definitely be bummed if we had to play minesota. I’m sure they are a good team and great fan base but in my opinion it would be lose lose. If we win, minesota was never that good. If we lose, we lose. Hopefully we make the playoff and don’t have to worry about it. Gotta win out first.

DrJazzy
          Ute Fan
          @docute

I hear you. But a Rose Bowl win over anyone along with outright P12 Champ is a pretty sweet season. Even if it is Minny. It really ended up being one of the more fun seasons. I was crushed and thought all was lost after USC. How wrong I was…all of this is just icing on the cake at this point. 

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

So Bama faces no repercussions for playing a glorified practice. The SEC are a-holes for this kind of scheduling.

oc_ute
      Ute Fan
      @ocute

would love to have heard the bama/utah discussion.  i would have penalized bama for a high school game but i’m biased.  just wtf has bama done?

5 1

javadave
      Ute Fan
      @javadave

Please don’t s**t the bed vs the Buffs!

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

And beat the Ducks. Easy Peasy. :/

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Utah #6 in today’s College Football Playoff Ranking