Utah Football Hand-Painted Collectors Helmets

Viewing 1 reply thread

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Anyone want to get me these for Christmas? There’s still time. Either one works, but both would be great. The Throwing up the U helmet is only $2500 and the blackout helmet from last year is only $4500!

Dear Crimson Club Member,

Continuing the tradition, Utah Football is selling the “Throwing up the U” helmets. These helmets were worn Saturday, when the Utes defeated Colorado. These individually hand painted helmets showcase throwing up the U. They are the second helmet in the collector series started last year with the hand painted black out helmet.

The helmets are $2500 each. You will receive 2018 Crimson Club benefits when you purchase a helmet. Per IRS guidelines $1700 is tax deductible. All money received from the helmet sales will benefit Utah Football. This donation will not be applied to your football tickets or football seat donation.

There are a few of last year’s blackout helmets available that will be sold in a set with this year’s helmet for $4500 on a first come first request basis. Per IRS guidelines $2700 is tax deductible.

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

I read that as both for $4500, this year’s for $2500.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

That makes it even more affordable. I can DM you my address.

UTE98
          Ute Fan
          @ute98

I’m a bit short on cash, why don’t you just hold a fundraiser and we can all contribute our $1s instead of hitting the strip club tonight.

Okay, the rest can donate $5s, $10s and $20s. I have to balance the talent vs. the dollars available. And looks like Diamond ain’t in my budget, but Zirconium is… wahoo, so you can have all my $1s which would go in Zirconiums college fund. LOL TIC

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Utah Football Hand-Painted Collectors Helmets