Utah UCLA recent lines and margins

Viewing 1 reply thread

Ghost of the HEB
      Ute Fan
      @deseretgentlman

Currently favored by 3.5. Let’s keep widening that margin!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Home-field advantage is worth three points so the odds makers are basically saying we are a 6 1/2 point favorite.

tysnowboarder88
        Ute Fan
        @tysnowboarder88

What home-field advantage? I wouldn’t be surprised if there are more Utah fans at the Rose Bowl on Saturday. 

UteThunder
          Ute Fan
          @utethunder

Now that they are 5-0 and ranked in the top 25, I expect the UCLA band-wagoners will finally start coming to the games. The Rose Bowl won’t be anywhere close to full, but I’m sure there will be quite a bit more fans at this game.  

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

Fan turnout for the Washington game was pretty good.  But I think it was homecoming honestly.  
            Seems like a lot of Utah fans get to the Rose Bowl. Crowd really isn’t a factor for games here as LA fans in general are apathetic. 

utefansince79
            Ute Fan
            @utefansince79

Read somewhere they are selling seats for $29 (lot cheaper than any seats in Rice-Eccles) to try to get some fans in the stands.

Very competitive market with lots of games/sports and other activities to choose from.  No wonder the 2 schools can’t come close to filling all their seats.

Utegator
          Ute Fan
          @utegator

I think they factor travel and visitor facilities, etc..

But Pasadena isn’t much of travel. 

I think this is why they’re saying the travel for USC & UCLA in the BIG 10 will be a big disadvantage. 

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Not saying UCLA in particular has a great homefield advantage. I’m saying that the betting lines factor in 3 points for the home team. So on a neutral field we’d be 6.5 point favorites.

fosternano
            Ute Fan
            @fosternano

I wouldn’t be surprised if more Utah fans are in the stands. It would only take about 10,000 or so. Not exactly a high bar.

D T
              Ute Fan
              @azute1

There won’t be more U fans, but we’ll have a sizable showing, probably 7-10K.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Utah UCLA recent lines and margins