Ute Hub App 2.0 Update – Work Continues Through Summer

Viewing 1 reply thread

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Thought I’d give you an update on the conversion of the Ute Hub app to full native on both major platforms. I work on this on the side, usually before I crash for the night. I’m putting 1-3 hours/day into it, every day.  I’ve learned/am learning a new native platform which I’m developing on which will make the app look and feel like any other decent app, and perform better. I really could use a physical iOS device, so if anyone wants to “donate” one which can run the latest IOS that would help with development. Maybe I should have a fundraiser.

I’m plodding along building this whole thing from scratch.  I spent close to two years on the first version, and hundreds of hours. I hope to have the app released on or before football season and include all the features the current app has, only better.  Depending on how long that takes, I may try to work other stuff into the app, like chat, or the pick em game and such.  We shall see.  

Here’s a current screenshot of the home page as it is now.  This is probably going to change, and I’m open to suggestions or if anyone wants to submit some designs or background screens, I’m all open to looking at them.

Mr Chainsaw
      Ute Fan
      @mrchainsaw

I’ve got an old iPhone 6 you can have. Message me a physical address and I’ll send it to you. Or if you’re near downtown I could drop it off somewhere on a weekday.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

That’s great.  I work downtown, around 200 S and 500 W.  Yes, by the homeless shelter. Not awesome but hey someone pays me to write code. 

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site Ute Hub App 2.0 Update – Work Continues Through Summer