Ute Hub Forum – Mobile Improvements

Viewing 1 reply thread

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’ve spent a lot of time working on the new threaded view in the home page here at UteHub.com. After having that fairly nailed I decided to see if I can improve the regular forum views for mobile devices as well. I’m running a Samsung S5 and sometimes the avatars and usernames were whacked, the little links for reply-spam etc would bleed into the post, plus the formatting of the post replies was wonky. Still the site’s mobile layout was one BILLEEEEON times better than other Ute fan sites… But better isn’t good enough.
      Utah Ute Fan Forum Board best format so far

So the last couple of days I’ve worked on getting the regular forum posts looking better on smaller devices. Please check it out on your various devices and let me know if it is easier to read and if there are any issues. The attached photo shows you an example of what it “should” look like, though varying devices and browsers may have small differences.

You may not see the updates if your browser has cached the site. Clear your device’s cache/history to be sure to get the new updates.

GO UTES!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Your dedication to this site is so very commendable. Thank you again for a great experience I hope we can get more people going on this site.

Wilson’s Mustache
        Ute Fan
        @sigmaute

I second this.

Thanks Tony!

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

You are welcome. My hope is, “if you build it they will come.”

Your dedication to this site is so very commendable. Thank you again for a great experience I hope we can get more people going on this site.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site How To Use Ute Hub Ute Hub Forum – Mobile Improvements