Ute Hub work this weekend

Viewing 0 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’m going to try and tackle a couple of things on the Ute Hub app this weekend (between mountain bike rides). First off is the time zone issue where games were locked 6 hours early. 2nd I may try to put user avatars on the participants list like in the Predict portion of the app. I may also eliminate game times on the display. They’re a pain to enter and mostly useless, unless any of you have an objection.

I also just put in some stuff in the administration for the Pick Em game. Cleaned up a few things and added a very cool way of entering the scores to the pick em games which will help speed things up a little. I may take out the game times on the website part too.

Couple of other items on the app list are user uploading of avatars. That’s been broken and I’ve started/stopped that a few times. It’s very difficult to get that one nailed but I just created my own custom Rest API endpoint for that so hopefully that does the trick.

I also want to look at the user login/registration and see if I can add some messaging to users when their login attempts fail. I see TONS of failed login attempts. So many people forget their password, or new users never get the site emails and can’t login since they can’t confirm their accounts.

That’s a lot for a weekend and I probably won’t get it all, but there it is.

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site Ute Hub work this weekend