Utehub viewing party for San Jose St?

Viewing 4 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

Well not really officially sanctioned or anything but I happen to be a Utehub member and I will be watching the game somewhere.

I am going to the Bout time Pub and Grub in Taylorsville to watch the game with a buddy. Any and all welcome to come to a public place and cheer on the Utes. I promise I won’t be overly grumpy.

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

I really wish I knew some other Utah fan’s in the Iowa City, IA area. I think it would be fun to get together for a game sometime.

I occasionally see people driving around with Ute stickers or license plate holders.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Drive them off the road and introduce yourself.

GadValleyUte
        Ute Fan
        @maximumkungfu

If I were still there I’d join you. Hit up the Wig and Pen for me sometime

Utahute72
        Ute Fan
        @utahute72

I have family in Des Moines and my aunts used to live in Solon. They’re all Iowa fans though.

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

I might make an appearance at ‘Bout Time. I have an Executive MBA 5 Year Reunion up at the Biz School that night for a while, but afterwards I’ll be keen to see what’s going on with the game.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I officially sanction this viewing party.

I would love to join you but I’ll be at home with my bottle of vino, lovely bride, and my pajamas. Not that I wouldn’t be willing to wear my pajamas to ‘Bout Time though…

Anonymous
      Inactive

My wife has me booked for a Concert Under the Stars at Cal State Fullerton. The whole time I will be sneaking peaks at game on my iPhone under the table. I’m hoping for an early blowout.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Utehub viewing party for San Jose St?