Utes get a huge bump in BracketMatrix

Viewing 4 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Our BracketMatrix projection had been hovering around the 8-9 seed range, from before to after our Washington road trip. Sometimes it takes a bit for all the brackets to update and the recent wins to cycle through. After being stuck in the 8-9 seed range, latest update has us as an average 5.3 seed. Before, our lowest projection was 11 in several brackets. The lowest im seeing now is a 9 seed in only 2 out of 78 brackets.

It would be huge if we can maintain and lock down a 5-6-7 seed. Our chances of making it to the second weekend skyrocket if we do. (avoiding the 1 seed, easier 1st game)

http://www.bracketmatrix.com/

Anonymous
      Inactive

And Duke is a projected two seed but might have to travel outside their region.

Anonymous
        Inactive

(I really have no idea on this because NCAA tourney next to the BCS is probably the most annoying thing in the world to me.)

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

As long as we get in and don’t have to play a 1 or a 2 off the bat I’m good.

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Well there goes THAT bump…. 🙁

rbmw263
        Ute Fan
        @rbmw263

One loss wont kill us. Well probably be down around a 7 seed as we currently stand. Have to make up for it win a win @Oregon/USC/UCLA and win out at home.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Speed bump.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Utes get a huge bump in BracketMatrix