UTSA up 21-12 over ASU

Viewing 6 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

or is the Pac-12 website backwards again?

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

The PAC-12 is horrendous so far in OOC. Hopefully this helps wake up Utah.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

28-12 UTSA now. 7:45 left in the 3rd.

ChooseTheRed
        Ute Fan
        @choosethered

As much as I hate ASU and usually delight in seeing them be humiliated, I’m more concerned at this point about the conference being humiliated.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Bad news: there goes one of my Pick ’em picks.

Good news: everyone else picked ASU too.

ASU is really stinking it up.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Utah hopefully has an easier go at this years gauntlet of teams.

Uteified
      Ute Fan
      @uteified

What is the deal with the other Pac-12 teams crapping the bed in OOC every year? It is embarrassing and hurts our national perception.

I think Utah has lost only one OOC game during our entire tenure in the Pac-12. My guess is that only Stanford comes close to that.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Uteified.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

We have a real chance to win the south this year.

ChooseTheRed
      Ute Fan
      @choosethered

… by the skin of their teeth!

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

32-28 ASU. Pick Em disaster averted.

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

ASU looked horrible for most of the game. By the end of the third quarter they dominated UTSA. ASU pitched something like a half a dozen three and outs.

this is the first ASU game I have watched. Their QB is going to get killed. In every game this year (3) he has hurdled a defender. It makes for a great highlight on ESPN but Graham should have put a stop to this two weeks ago.

ASU’s running back tandem of Ballage and Richard are top notch. QB is a little erratic, he’s a play maker and he’s also a play killer. Other than the RBs, nothing else really stood out to me. ASU is going to take their lumps this year but they will not be a push over for us. Once conference play starts our conference foes play at a whole new level, as do we.

It’s tough making judgments during OOC play. Against G5/FCS competition we get their very best shot. It’s their biggest game while the P5 team is under pressure to blow them off the field. It’s hard to look good during these games but if the P5 is a decent team they will dominate the line of scrimmage toward the end of the game, which ASU did.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

100% of the field picked ASU. Someone could have played the upset card and done well, almost.

Anonymous
          Inactive

I thought about that one. Haven’t been impressed with ASUs defense at all this season.  But I figured depth would beat them in the fourth quarter so I stuck with ASU.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 UTSA up 21-12 over ASU