Washington looks weak defending the rush.

Viewing 4 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

What are we seeing?  I feel like Utah’s defense is going to keep us in it and give us a chance. Even the Usc game Utah’s defense gave Utah a chance. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

This W team isn’t as good as last years, but they still scare me.  Same coach. 

UM4G
      Ute Fan
      @um4g

The consensus among their fans (that I’ve seen) is that the games they struggle and lose is when they can’t stop the run and can’t establish the run themselves… so it’ll be a battle of the trenches.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Well if so that’s good.  That’s how we roll.

DefenseAgainstTheDarkOC
      Ute Fan
      @robotvandal

Against our stable of backs that’s a HUGE problem for them

RUUTES
        Ute Fan
        @ruutes

Just wish this were a home game for us. Like I really really wish this were a home game for us. I get nervous playing in the state of Washington and in Autzen…well because of History.

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

While the November curse has to an extent been true. Utah is also super fresh. They don’t have the wear and tear that they do in years past. Plus the offense is finally on the same page as there coordinator. What scares me is Peterson and the bye. Peterson is an amazing coach. I strangely feel confident. I think this team is ready for the environment.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Washington looks weak defending the rush.