ASU vs Utah = W
      Oregon @ Utah = W
      Colorado vs Utah = W

Overall Prediction = 9-3 (6-3)

Thoughts?

Puget Ute
      Ute Fan
      @pugetute

I think it is a good thing we get USC so early because they will have a new QB on his 4th game, and the game is at home. This could certainly be a W.

Oregon is at home and I would LOVE to see a W, but I fear they will be greatly improved on Defense this year with Brady Hoke as the DC. L?

UW will get it all together this year for Coach Pete, and will be very dangerous. Luckily the game is at home. L?

We need to get the RichRod monkey off our back. W.

Wilson’s Mustache
        Ute Fan
        @sigmaute

We need to get the RichRod monkey off our back. W.

Yeah, but I just don’t see us beating them unless something changes. We have had a chances. They weren’t that good last year and we still couldn’t beat them. Their offense tears up our defense every year for whatever reason.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Utah will beat USC. I agree with the rest.

Wilson’s Mustache
        Ute Fan
        @sigmaute

I would gladly switch the USC loss with a oregon loss. If we go 3-1 against the south we likely win it.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I never predict the win/loss record. I expect better QB play. Not hard to do. That is all. Enjoy the ride.

Ute Bc
      Ute Fan
      @utebc

I think we beat Arizona at home, I am more concerned about ASU on the road.  If your prediction is true are we looking at the Vegas bowl again?  Maybe play the TDS again….

Wilson’s Mustache
        Ute Fan
        @sigmaute

I think beating a team with a new QB is more likely vs playing Arizona who we can’t beat with Soloman

If your prediction is true are we looking at the Vegas bowl again? Maybe play the TDS again….

Never say such a thing!! I think a rematch would be super unlikely as would a third straight visit to LV bowl.

Anonymous
          Inactive

So Wilson’s Mustache, are you going to change your board name now that Wilson is gone.

Wilson’s Mustache
            Ute Fan
            @sigmaute

I am seriously considering. Hopefully Troy Williams will grow out a narly mustache.

Anonymous
              Inactive

Is your avatar really a picture of Travis Wilson with a Dirty Sanchez dirt line mustache?

Anonymous
        Inactive

I doubt that because Utah already has a regular season game with them.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Additionally if you care I will be surprised if BYU-P is bowl eligible.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Way to early Utah Football record prediction