Weber

Viewing 2 reply threads

kmc165
      Ute Fan
      @kmc165

Does anyone know anything about Weber’s football team? Do they have any stand out players who will give us any problems?

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

voxnihili
      Ute Fan
      @voxnihili

Know anything? Yes. Know a lot? No. I watch them when I can but it’s hard to get much of a read on them through two games (with the first opponent being D-II).

They look to once-again be one of the better FCS teams and are currently ranked in the top ten. Their defense is solid but should (hopefully) be over-matched against Utah’s offense.

On offense, their passing game is not spectacular but their running back, Bankston, could cause some issues if the Utes don’t play disciplined.

They will provide a good test of Utah’s kickoff coverage – Williams is a great kick returner and was a consensus all-american last year, return four kickoffs for touchdowns. I hope that Utah will be kicking off a lot on Saturday and, if they aren’t all touchbacks, hope the coverage is good.

Sorry about the shallowness of the info, I’m not an expert and have only seen a little of them this year.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.