Welcome back Kenneth Ogbe!

Viewing 4 reply threads

NSLUte
      Ute Fan
      @nslute

I know he did not play much but when he was on the floor I was very impressed. He hit a big 3 and played good defense and did not look lost on the floor, which can happen often when you miss as much game action as he did. I love his game and hope he plays more minutes this season, which seems likely with the way Chapman and Kuzma have been performing as of late.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Agree @nslute it was nice to see him back on the floor. Tucker seems so lost right now too.

NSLUte
      Ute Fan
      @nslute

I know @tony, it is so frustrating. I am a huge Tucker fan so to see him struggle like this sucks. He is a shooter so he will find his form again and shots will start dropping. Just hope it is sooner rather than later.

Torg
      Ute Fan
      @torg

Isaiah Wright does not belong on the court at all. He hasnt shown anything worthwhile. Where was Bonham tonight? The guy is a baller with great ball handling, and barely sniffed the court while Wright was p**sing the game away? Not sure I understood that… Also would like to echo the sentiment on Ogbe. Great to see him get in the groove and maybe this will be a sign of better things yet to come for him.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Wright was completely lost last night. Nearly cost us the game when we had a 15-20 point lead at the end. Wowsies.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Welcome back Kenneth Ogbe!