We’ve needed to see more Shyne and TJ Green anyway

Viewing 2 reply threads

sweetgrass
      Ute Fan
      @sweetgrass

Granted Moss is a loss, but I like what I’ve seen from those two.

Ute Bc
      Ute Fan
      @utebc

I don’t know…if there was ONE player I would have sit out of practice for precautionary reasons I think it was Moss. 

2 1

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Well at least we still have optimistic spin. Pass me some of that sweetgrass. 

sweetgrass
        Ute Fan
        @sweetgrass

And maybe this injury means Moss returns for his Senior season?

It’s not as if Oregons defense is the 85 Bears

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

That’s what I am thinking. But I don’t think as the carries pile up it make you more appealing as a RB. 

gothamute
            Ute Fan
            @gothamute

My first thought as well was that this might increase the chances we see him in a Ute uniform next year. Unfortunately for Zack, while he’s had a great couple of years he’s not high enough on the draft board at this point to risk coming out, in my opinion. He needed the rest of the season to put up numbers that couldn’t be ignored and hopefully the spotlight of a P12 Championship game to solidify his draft status. Total Catch 22 though, because coming back for another year also increases his risk of additional injury and as BGU says, injury history + lots of mileage = not necessarily what you want to see if you’re a GM picking RB prospects…

sweetgrass
          Ute Fan
          @sweetgrass

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football We’ve needed to see more Shyne and TJ Green anyway