What I’m hoping we hear either late Saturday night or Monday afternoon

Viewing 3 reply threads
      5 1

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

After a decisive Utah win, Kyle admits that we didn’t do any opponent specific game prep for Weber or NIU, choosing instead to focus solely on preparing for Washington. He then goes on to say that he probably wouldn’t do it that way again, but it worked out so no big deal.

If we win but don’t hear that, I think that means we are definitely going to have multiple WTF losses this year.

If we win and do hear that, I think that means we are significantly better than we’ve shown so far and will have a legit shot at winning the Pac-12.

1 4

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Is it okay to not give a s**t if Utah wins?  I am going to do that. 

2 1

UteThunder
        Ute Fan
        @utethunder

It doesn’t seem like a very fanly thing to do, but sure, knock yourself out.

1 2

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

I mean not give a s**t about your little mind games because they won. 

1 1

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

I also like the word DECISIVE as your caveat. Which I don’t believe is even a realistic possibility. Yeah I joke and say 58-2 in an earlier post. This will either be a close game or we get the usual sputter to nothing offense. 

I just find it very interesting what your expectations are. 

1 2

UteThunder
            Ute Fan
            @utethunder

Hopes =/= Expectations

And I say decisive because if we spent all of Fall Camp plus the first three weeks of the season prepping for Washington and barely pull out a win, then we aren’t legit contenders. That kind of preparation should lead to a multi score victory if we have the talent to win the conference.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

IF we win it DOES mean we are significantly better than we’ve shown. Big if though.

2 2

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Or it means Washington is vastly overrated. 

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

There is no rational basis to believe that we will beat Washington decisively. In fact, I expect we will struggle. Playcalling does not explain drops, dumb penalties or ineptitude.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football What I’m hoping we hear either late Saturday night or Monday afternoon