whats up with the Lone Peak kids all being giant prima donnas who cant control

Viewing 3 reply threads

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

their emotions? Tj Haws is just a handful of days into his college career and already lost his head. The other 2 have shown much of the same, especially against us. Its personal. I get why Larry didnt want to play these sensitive divas. My hell.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

I don’t understand why they even want to play us. I guess they want more excuses to play the persecution card, bitch about the refs and fabricate outrageous stories about Ute fan behaviour.

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

This phenomenon is nothing new at bywho. Lee cummard, Mekeli Wesley, Rafael Araujo were all crybaby hotheads but I will agree that the Lone Peak 3 have taken it to a new level of DB behavior especially Haws.

You could say it’s just a bunch of spoiled brat over privileged rich kids who have never been told no their whole lives.

What those 3 don’t get is they are quickly getting a reputation as whiners and officials will be quick to T them up.

In their loss to Valpo the other night one of the refs actually had some words with Rose about them.

Red Dawn
        Ute Fan
        @ranger15

There were lots of stories about their douchbaggery in high school. I like to think lady karma is just getting started with them

baller
        Ute Fan
        @c-monster

In their loss to Valpo the other night one of the refs actually had some words with Rose about them.”

As has already been shown by how Rose handled Emery, it will not be addressed. Rose tried to blame Taylor for the punch being thrown last year.

It’s my opinion that this is a systemic issue within their athletic department and, seeing how Holmoe was able to get Cal football put on probation due to his actions, nothing will change without a change in the athletic department leadership.

Anonymous
          Inactive

I like Holmoe he is great for Utah Athletics. 

Anonymous
      Inactive

TDS-P has douchebag players?  Don’t be surprised that water gets you wet. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) whats up with the Lone Peak kids all being giant prima donnas who cant control