Who are you watching today?

Viewing 1 reply thread

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Just wanted to share the games that give me interest on this beautiful Saturday morning. List yours as well. Go, Utes!

Carnegie Mellon @ MIT – In the opener for both teams, the Engineers hope to return to the D-III playoffs after last season’s impressive results.

Northern Illinois @ Utah – Let’s hope our boys have a dominant showing today, no injuries.

Eastern Oregon @ Southern Oregon – Frontier Conference opener for pre-season #20 SOU, hoping to return to the post-season after last year’s hiatus

Simon Fraser @ Portland State – Home opener for the Viks against a D-II foe. Hopes are high after PSU’s showing at Arkansas last week. 

tds @ Tennessee – After the Vols’ loss to a Sun Belt team last week, who knows how this tilt will go?

Oregon State @ Hawaii – Pac-12 win #2 for the Rainbow Warriors or will the Beavs pull it out with offensive numbers like last week against Oklahoma State?

MFury
      Ute Fan
      @mfury

Texas / LSU – the only thing being broadcast in cable in Alberta. My kid’s football opener is today @10:30, so I’ll be looking for someone to post the game somewhere about 1 pm today…

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Who are you watching today?