Who would you prefer to play in the Pac-12 Championship game

Viewing 7 reply threads

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

Would you rather play Washington or Stanford int he Pac-12 championship game.

Keep in mind we don’t play Stanford in the regular season.

Uteified
      Ute Fan
      @uteified

Stanford. Washington has our number.

CincyUte
      Ute Fan
      @cincyute

Washington.  Stanford just knows how to get it done in big games like that.  Besides–they’re due to finally beat us.

GadValleyUte
      Ute Fan
      @maximumkungfu

Stanford. My best friend from high school is an alum and games against them help us reconnect. Also we don’t play them in the regular season. I wouldn’t hate a UW re-match though. Honestly I’d be thrilled just to be there.

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

I’m going to go with Stanford.

I’m not super confident we can beat Washington at home this year. I still have it as a loss for Utah. Not sure playing them twice and at a neutral field will help with that.

I haven’t been overly impressed with Stanford so far this year. I think last years edition was stronger. They may not even win the North this year. For whatever reason Utah matches up very well with Stanford. I would like our chances.

This upcoming game will tell us a lot about both teams.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Really think Washington is better this year. Browning is the real deal and Stanfords Qb(s) dont scare me at all. Think UW defense is better

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

Gotta slow down Cal’s offense first…

Warrior Ute
      Ute Fan
      @warriorute

Stanford- My son’s first Utah game was the slaying of a giant at RES.  My daughter was on national TV cheering for the Utes in the game at the Farm as Kaelin Clay handed the ball to the ref after his first TD post his infamous drop.  I would love to have another special family memory as we watch Utah beat Stanford for Utah’s first PAC-12 Championship.

I know it is a long way off but that would be my dream.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Who would you prefer to play in the Pac-12 Championship game