Will the PAC12 officials in the Arizona game face a reprimand for this?

Viewing 3 reply threads

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thanks Milton for the complete video.  I love how the head official didn’t even consult with Utah if he wanted to decline the penalty.  Why would you want a one inch penalty? Better to take the down or maybe just the safety? It is funny because Utah ended up getting the safety anyways but I am still not happy about it.  <br><br>

Anonymous
      Inactive

I just noticed where they picked up the flag and they thought it occurred at the one for some bizarre reason. Obviously can’t review it.

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

The refs were extremely bad last night. I try not to get on the refs to much, but there were a lot of missed and bad calls.

Anonymous
        Inactive

I would even argue there was a PI on Utah downfield. But the refs at the goal line don’t know that is happening. Also the way they were calling PI’s in the first half not surprised that one wasn’t called on Utah. After Utah got the ball back they finally called two on the Utah touchdown drive.

Overall I rate officiating as very poor this season.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

The refs were some of the worst ever during the game. We were getting PI’d constantly and nothing. That said, we also benefitted from a couple of bad calls.

Anonymous
        Inactive

I think the one Simpkins got was a rough call for Zona, beyond that PI’s were not called enough on Zona.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 Will the PAC12 officials in the Arizona game face a reprimand for this?