Headed up to campus soon!

Viewing 5 reply threads

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Is anybody else going to the game?

Is anybody else by chance going to either the UUBAA pre-game dinner or the MBA Alumni dinner (both at the new Biz building)?

I’ll be at the UUBAA dinner and will be dropping in to say hi at the MBA dinner…

Go Utes! POUND THE BEAVERS!!!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’m going to the game.

UtahUteGuy
      Ute Fan
      @utahuteguy

I am predetermined to embark upon an eventide peregrination to the wintry environs of our alma mater in order to behold an exhilerating contest between our roundball club and that antagonistic contingent from the state college of Oregon.  

Stradlater
        Ute Fan
        @stradlater

ditto

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

land grant agricultural university of Oregon

Anonymous
      Inactive

I will be there.  Shouldn’t be more than a glorified scrimmage though.  Always good to support the team and the program bough regardless of opponent.  

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Headed home from the game. Got free tickets and took my two year old. He was getting antsy and wanted to go home so we did. Go utes the rest of the way though. 

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Ironically enough… ran into Tony (our vaunted @admin) in the hall of JMHC.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I must apologize for being brain dead when you greeted me. I ate something bad and was basically in the bathroom the entire 2nd half.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Headed up to campus soon!