Utah blanket

Profile photo of mesovanhorny
    mesovanhorny
    Ute Fan
    @mesovanhorny

OK, I hope this isn’t considered spam.  Tony, if it is, forgive me.  I’ll never do it again.  I just thought it might interest some of the Utah fan base.

My wife bought one of these blankets (Udell Blanket) for my man cave.  It’s in Utah colors, jersey knit fabric and it’s comfy.  Most importantly, SHE likes it and can live with it always sitting there on my couch. Pretty damned stylish, if I do say so myself.

Again, if I violated the terms here, please forgive me.

Udell blanket (U of U colors) catalog page

Udell blanket (U of U colors)

Profile photo of Tony
    Tony
    Admin/Founder
    @admin

If it is useful to the site or the Ute fanbase I would not consider it spam.  If you are posting it with an affiliate link to try and make an affiliate commission, that would be spam.

I should make a site policy that if someone wants to post stuff like this that they have to send me one first.  🙂

Profile photo of mesovanhorny
      mesovanhorny
      Ute Fan
      @mesovanhorny

I get it. Thanks Tony. Yeah, no affiliate here. I thought there might be some Utah fans that would be keen on it.

Party on, Ute fans.

Profile photo of Milton Vanderslice
      Milton Vanderslice
      Ute Fan
      @miltonvanderslice

If a long established member like mesovanhorny posts something like it, it’s always cool by me. 

My biggest problem is with new accounts created solely to post a for sale item or pimp something.

Profile photo of Tony
        Tony
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

If a long established member like mesovanhorny posts something like it, it’s always cool by me. 

My biggest problem is with new accounts created solely to post a for sale item or pimp something.

Yes absolUTEly.  I wouldn’t expect an established member like that to suddenly spam.  Usually spammers, often bots, spam on their first post. When they do that they are instantly banned, forever.

Profile photo of Utahute72
    Utahute72
    Ute Fan
    @utahute72

I wish they had a view of it unfolded.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Ute Fan Board Forums Misc Utah blanket

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of mesovanhorny mesovanhorny 5 months, 2 weeks ago.