0-2 start in Pac-12 for men's basketball

Viewing 4 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Well, we’re not as good as I’d hoped apparently. We are missing Delon quite a bit it would seem.

The next game is on the road as well, at Colorado. I don’t have much of a reason to think we will win that if we couldn’t beat Stanford or Cal.

Boo.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Well at least the Larry Krystkowiak haters have something to celebrate.

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

I was worried that the Runnin’ Utes would be ‘paper tigers’ this season and it’s becoming a reality. Maybe they turn it around but they don’t seem to have anyone that wants to step up. Delon really covered up a lot of holes offensively and defensively. Loveridge does exactly what JL has done his whole career at Utah, disappear in big games. Taylor has really disappointed, Poeltl has played well but it’s not enough. Kuzma has shown signs of greatness but hasn’t put it all together yet. What I’ve really notice is a lack of toughness. Now they don’t have to play like ‘thugs’ but they could play with a little emotion and heart. Emotion and heart seems to be lacking with this group.

Colorado is getting -2.0 at home, get the win Runnin’ Utes.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Coach has been preaching toughness. Let’s see what comes of that tomorrow.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Leadership Taylor isn’t a leader and neither is Loveridge. I would almost expect Poeltl to hold the team more accountable because in reality wins and losses do a lot for his draft status.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) 0-2 start in Pac-12 for men's basketball