Viewing 1 reply thread

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

Utah is favored to take the Big 12.Link

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Nice article, but Here are a few guys who should be on that list IMO, who are not:

Lander Barton
      Connor O’Toole
      Spencer Fano

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Is Barton practicing.

ProudUte
          Ute Fan
          @proudute

I doubt they would risk him practicing right now. However, everything I hear (including family) is that he is ready to play and is planning on playing in 2024.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

I was really high on OToole last season. He had all of the signs in 2022. 2023 is still too soon for me to be hyped. Injuries got me shook.

RedUte14
        Ute Fan
        @redute14

Fano is also injured.
        O’ toole was injured most the season.

RedUte14
          Ute Fan
          @redute14

my bad i got them mixed up.

MDUte
            Ute Fan
            @mdute

For the limited amount of resources Utah has, the coaches deserve massive props for the way they’ve not only recruited but also for how they’ve managed the current roster.

We didn’t have enough NIL to keep Vaki, Bishop, and Elliss from going pro and would’ve loved to have them for 1 more year. And we also couldn’t hang onto JaQuinden Jackson for the same reason. But the roster is still incredibly strong and deep for the most part, all things considered. Most of the areas of need have been filled and we’ll see what gets addressed through the Portal post Spring Camp…fingers crossed we lock in a few other high-impact dudes.All that said, it’s amazing we currently have one of the best and deepest rosters in program history.

ProudUte
              Ute Fan
              @proudute

It seems to me that any portal guys we pick up this late will not likely be starters this season. We, of course are looking for a QB and you know he will not be a starter unless there are injuries. I “think” that any portal guys we pick up will be for depth at this point. It would be hard to come in this summer and become a starter.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football 10 REASONS WHY