2017 Football Schedule released

Viewing 8 reply threads

St George Ute
      Ute Fan
      @stgeorgeute

Bye week after AZ (Week 4). This looks brutal.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

San Jose State and byu again. SIGH. Then at USC, at Oregon, at Washington. Could be a rough season.

Ute Bc
        Ute Fan
        @utebc

True the first of the season is rough.  Really rough.

However we have 3 home games in November, so hoepefully that will thaw our late season freeze.

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

Not a fan of having the bye week this early in the season. It will be nice to prep for Stanford, but we will likely be beat up pretty bad by the time we get to Washington and Colorado. #AnotherLateSeasonLetDown

Anonymous
      Inactive

That schedule is brutal. After the bye 8 in a row starting with Stanford and @USC??? Not a friendly schedule at all. The @ Washington followed by Colorado doesn’t look good either. 

Utah has always done better with less defensively Utah stays in games they shouldn’t typically. The offense has to start pulling its weight and put pressure on teams to keep up a little. 

Ute Bc
      Ute Fan
      @utebc

Seem like we always play University of Washington late November.  I would love to see a game in September some time, about the only month the weather is good up there…

Milton Vanderslice
      Ute Fan
      @miltonvanderslice

I’m sure our streak against Stanford will continue with that bye.

Milton Vanderslice
        Ute Fan
        @miltonvanderslice

But that Bye would have been much nicer in the middle of October.

Anonymous
      Inactive

One positive Utah pretty much leaves the state four times. Turds Down South is practically a home game. 

St George Ute
        Ute Fan
        @stgeorgeute

That is definitely a positive. Plus we don’t play back to back road games at all. Playing at home every other week will be nice.

UteDuke
      Ute Fan
      @uteduke

Depending on who is up this coming season this schedule could be a real bear. I did some looking though, and it is like that pretty much across the conference. Utah actually has some very favorable placements in some of the other team’s schedules.

USC doesn’t play Oregon or Washington, so if we are to have any real chance at winning the conference we will almost certainly have to break the hundred year curse and steal a victory in the Coliseum. Colorado has their bye before playing us at the end of the season, so that could become a real issue as well.

I have to admit though, I’m excited for the coming season and am really holding out for something special!

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Another 7 game home slate. Woot! And the tailgating shall be fantastic!

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Especially for the 2nd game.  Chuck A Rama baby!

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football 2017 Football Schedule released