Viewing 1 reply thread

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

It’s a bit wet out there. Live Race site

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

The yellow jersey remains with van der Poel.

astUTE
        Ute Fan
        @astute

I’ll begin by begging forgiveness, and admit ignorance, as I have not had virtually any time in the last 6 months to frequent the board.  But since restarting, I have noticed a pattern that begs a serious question;  I’ll preface the question with the following statement to add a little context:

My favorite spectator sports are, in the following order:

1. Utah football

2. Utah Basketball

3. Men’s tennis

4. International (and occasionally RSL) soccer 

5. Professional cycling (particularly the TDF)

6. Utah (or other) Cross-county skiing

Obviously, items 3, 5, 6, and to a lessor extent, item 4, are varying degrees out of the mainstream for a sports board, but…

Glancing back, a few of his posts might be a little weird, but, other than his handle (which would probably be the subject of a second separate thread), what did dystopiamembrane  do to cause at least one (often more) readers to automatically provide a downvote to every post, and response?  Specifically, what did the objector find objectionable with the previous two messages in this thread?

This is a serious question – I assume I’m missing something and just don’t know what.

dystopiamembrane
          Ute Fan
          @dystopiamembrane

@dystopiamembrane is a sociopath and a bit of a dick. His politics and opinions are not the standard, and he expresses them on this board when all anyone wants is a respite from things like that. The reason we all come here is to talk about Utah sports. We don’t want this site to become another UF.N.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports 27.2 km individual time-trial in the Tour de France today