8 of top 10 teams in the NBA ESPN power ranking

Viewing 3 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Are from the west.  The Jazz are now on top.

Jazz on top

What impresses me with the Jazz is that when they play poorly (Saturday night) they still find a way to win.  They are not a one-trick pony.  They have a lot of weapons.  They are the 4th ranked offense and 2nd best defense in the league.

Are they for real?  The next ten days will tell.  They play the teams ranked 2-4 in the power rankings.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I would rather be discussing Utes basketball.  But, face it – there isn’t much positive to discuss.  In the end – I am still a Ute first and always will be.

Go Utes!!!

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Philly, Milwaukee and Brooklyn are all in the top 10. I get your point though

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

My bad.  You are right.

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

It’s cool. To answer your question, I think they are legit. I’m not ready to say they’ll beat the Lakers in a 7 game series. I think it’s possible, but Lebron in playoffs is scary good. For that matter, so is Kawhi Leonard so the clippers would give them a run for their money. I’m sure I don’t have to tell you how important the 1 seed is for the Jazz this year.

D T
      Ute Fan
      @azute1

#GOSUNS!

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NBA 8 of top 10 teams in the NBA ESPN power ranking