A little something to raise our spirits

Viewing 3 reply threads

bopahull
      Ute Fan
      @bopahull

Thanks Coach Scalley

User Suspended
      @a2ute

Yikes …hairs going. Getting that insurance agent look (covey).  How old is he? What’s up with that bad mormon hair gene.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Old, young, receding hairline or not, he could still kick your ass.

GameForAnyFuss
        Ute Fan
        @gameforanyfuss

What’s up with that bad mormon hair gene.

It has to recede so our horns can emerge from our heads cleanly.

dystopiamembrane
          Ute Fan
          @dystopiamembrane

The ears are tucked back nicely to the head.

ladyinred
        Ute Fan
        @ladyinred

I actually think he’s kinda hot. I would admittedly rather he shave his head, but the beard is good.

idahoute
      Ute Fan
      @tfute

I played golf with Morgan last week.  I hadn’t seen him in years (we grew up in the same neighborhood).  He is such an amazing person.  He is tough as nails yet polished and so knowledgeable and funny!  I can see why the student athletes love him and gravitate to him.  I asked him a few questions about the team.  His biggest concern is getting reps for the guys before the season starts.  Total games starting as a group are way low but they have a ton of ballers.  His favorite place to play in the PAC 12?  Rose bowl,  loves the grass there.  Least favorite?  I better not say.  In Hoc Morgs!  🙂 

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Least favorite has got to Tucson or Pullman.

UteThunder
          Ute Fan
          @utethunder

Good options for least favorites, but I could see it being a few others.

Coliseum is historic but is also known as being a dump in a bad neighborhood.

Husky Stadium being right on the water is often very cold and wet.

Folsom is a bit of a dump and because they are always at the end of the year, it is typically cold and snowy. 

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

Morgan is a treasure. He’s going to make an awesome head coach. But…

Has anybody thought about if he’s poached, who would make a good replacement? I’m thinking Sharieff Shah. That man is as passionate as they come, cutting short his career as an attorney to come back and produce a crop of NFL DBs?

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Coach Shah will be an excellent HC. Don’t think it’ll be at Utah. He’ll DC here and someone else will hire him away.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football A little something to raise our spirits