Aaron Lowe’s killer

Viewing 2 reply threads

Tlsute
      Ute Fan
      @tlsute

Since the local media hasn’t got this covered yet, I wanted to post this link to a prior arrest of the man who is accused of shooting Aaron Lowe.

https://www.ksl.com/article/46656306/police-utah-cousins-rob-father-and-daughter-at-gunpoint-then-father-pulls-his-gun-on-them

absolutetly tragic and if this man is indeed the killer I hope they prosecute him to the full extent of the law.

CoyoteUte
      Ute Fan
      @coyoteute

Good work!! Guessing you did the same thing I did and googled the name right away.

Hopefully they throw the book at Mr. Buk Buk…

Tlsute
        Ute Fan
        @tlsute

Yep! Google is a wonderful tool and seeing his face brings me a certain sense of closure and I felt the need to share.

Stone
      Ute Fan
      @stone

Disgusting to read about his total disregard for life. Not only did he shoot the Aaron Lowe and his female companion initially (seemingly unprovoked). But he then stood over them while they were injured on the ground and fired many additional rounds to ensure death – execution style. Someone like that has forfeited all rights to be part of society – whether that means life in prison (with no parole) or death penalty, I am fine with either. 

The other KSL article on this arrest has quotes from SLC mayor noting how there is a serious lack of police right now, and she pleads for more people to join the police force. How cute. So many in the media and elsewhere spent the last year demonizing all police officers (ACAB is the acronym I have often seen – i.e., all cops are bastards) and now wants more citizens to sign up for the job. Our discourse is so broken.

Arrest Article

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Aaron Lowe’s killer