All war is based on deception, right Sun Tzu?

Viewing 4 reply threads

zeous
      Ute Fan
      @zeous

https://www.ksl.com/?sid=43362366&nid=157&title=man-charged-with-threatening-jewish-centers-to-frame-his-ex

Go figure, he’s not a nazi.  So who is he?  What connections does he have to political/religious groups?

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

Looking through his Twitter, it appears he hates…well…everyone. So he’s this, I guess.

zeous
        Ute Fan
        @zeous

He’s three white guys?  Because he hates everyone?  How Sun Tzu-esque of you, Skiny.

KiYi-Ute
        Ute Fan
        @kiyi-ute

These men are cowards, Donnie.

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

That’s “The Nihlists” from Big Lebowski. You know, the dudes who hate everything.

Thought that was a pretty common movie reference…guess I was wrong.

zeous
        Ute Fan
        @zeous

Not at all similar to who this guy actually is though.  But since you looked through his twitter, you would know that.  Sun Tzu, verrry Sun Tzu.  Impressive.

User Suspended
          @a2ute

Damn, game set match.

Maybe drump, bannon and miller will conc**ked some Ill conceived executive order to removal all Liberals, and journalists from America.

2 3

PorterRockwell
      Ute Fan
      @porterrockwell

what does this have to do with your immigrant zeal?  usually you post about immigration amd Muslim terrorists and what not?  have home grown terrorists become your new target?

4 1

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

I generally just call people like that assholes, regardless of where they fall on the political spectrum.

But if it makes you feel like you won because he checks off a particular box on your “bad hombre” checklist, then more power to ya.

Viewing 4 reply threads

The forum ‘Politics’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Politics All war is based on deception, right Sun Tzu?