Anemic offense

Viewing 3 reply threads

Sir Potsdam
      Ute Fan
      @sirpotsdam

I thought I had read a few times that this was the best O Line we’ve had at Utah. I can’t believe they can’t open any holes. I wish Whitt put as much focus on putting together a powerful offense as he does with his defenses. Even an average offense would make this team something else. I believe we had 108 yards total to end the half. Frustrating.

RoboUte
      Ute Fan
      @hamplate

We just have to take the good with the bad as far as Whitt goes. He deserves that and more. But it’s true, you can’t go through 5-10 OCs and QBs and have them all have the same problems without the writing being on the wall. It just goes to show how good he is winning despite it

Sir Potsdam
      Ute Fan
      @sirpotsdam

I know I’m heated right now and all will be fine, but I don’t see the value in having an elite defense when you can’t field any semblance of an offense. I find it impossible to believe the coaching staff couldn’t see Rising wasn’t going to be back until late in the season, if at all, and didn’t go after someone to fill the most important position on the team in the portal during the off season given who we had in the QB room. I have the Cincy game on right now and I would take Slovis in a minute. I need to remember it’s just a game but I can’t believe what I’m watching.

22Ute22
      Ute Fan
      @utedagoat

OnlyU lied to us about the O-line.

Tednab
        Ute Fan
        @tednab

We all got played

RoboUte
        Ute Fan
        @hamplate

He absolutely bamboozled the f**k out of us about Cam too. But he’s a solid dude and I think he was making the call he thought was true. He’s just a big time homer and hey theres no sin in that.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Anemic offense