Anyone else notice USC Ran all over Arizona St.

Viewing 3 reply threads

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

If we can stop the run and just run Moss. We should be gravy. Other than Benjamin and Harry ASU doesn’t have much offensively. Jaylon on Harry would be a hell of a matchup. This game is very scary though especially with our slow starts. 

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Unfortunately I couldn’t watch it. They blacked it out in SoCal.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m not concerned about scoring on ASU, I’m worried about scoring enough. Harry and Benjamin are dynamic players and will be very tough to contain.

Hellhound152
      Ute Fan
      @hellhound152

Let us have a little perspective.  ASU is 4-4 and needed a few special plays to take out USC when they were starting a 3rd sting qb and missing defensive starters on all 3 levels.  This is the same ASU team that faded against Stanford, San Diego State, and Colorado.  They are sporatic on offense, undersized on defense, and might make a bowl game.  That is who they are.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Cal 12

UW 10

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Agreed Utes need to play a perfect game. Stanford is the good mojo type game we need. 

Hellhound152
          Ute Fan
          @hellhound152

And?  The Utes play well and they win.

Anonymous
            Inactive

And…anything can happen in this wild ass conference. I thought my point was pretty obvious. 

Hellhound152
              Ute Fan
              @hellhound152

Your point was not lost on me.  I just operate on the assumption that if the superior team plays at a competent level (UW sure as hell didn’t) they usually win.  We play “dudes” every week in this conference so if that is all it takes to beat Utah the team would be 2-6.  But Utah is the better team and it will be their game to lose.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Anyone else notice USC Ran all over Arizona St.