ASU scares me.

Viewing 9 reply threads

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

I am worried about this game. I know that Utah should win this game, but I’m afraid ASU is going to shred our defense. I’m pretty sure I’m traumatized by all the previous beatdowns ASU has given us. Someone please calm my nerves by telling me why Utah will win.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Utah will win 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

On a positive note, we beat them 34-18 last year, and that was when they were killing our offense for 3 quarters because they were stealing our calls. There’s your feel good response.

Utahute72
      Ute Fan
      @utahute72

We have never won in Tempe wince we joined the PAC-12.

UteFanatic
        Ute Fan
        @utefanatic

You are NOT making me feel better!

Anonymous
          Inactive

Utah has invented a whole new bedsheet system that will revolutionize playcall blocking 

2 5

Woodutail
      Ute Fan
      @woodutail

I would be more scared of Hillary winning the election than our Utes destroying the shockers this week.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

We are playing Wichita State?

FountainofUte
      Ute Fan
      @fountainofute

First off, I think ASU has only “beat us down” once since we joined the PAC-12. It was that first year in Tempe when it was a butt kicking from start to finish. The other games we lost were close. Games that we arguably should have won and gave away. Then the most recent game we actually won.

So, hopefully that assuages your fears of a beat down.

With that said, we could totally lose this game and, unfortunately, it would not be some kind of shocker. ASU is a little down, but they’re not awful. They still have more than enough to beat us. We’ll have to play a good game for four quarters to keep the Devils at bay, but we also have more than enough to do that. Gotta come ready to play, and get out of the gates quickly. This isn’t a game where we want to fall behind early. ASU has enough to stay in front of us if we let that happen.

Woodutail
      Ute Fan
      @woodutail

LOL Tony that is their nickname the SHOCKERS or SCUMDEVILS.
      If i knew how to post a pic i would post one of 3 lovely ASU coeds showing you the SHOCKER sign.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I thought they were the Sun Devils.

St George Ute
      Ute Fan
      @stgeorgeute

If we use these, we’ll be fine…

SignalStealing

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football ASU scares me.