Athlon sports top college QBs.

Viewing 2 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Huntley is number 31

For Utah to win its first Pac-12 South title, the offense needs Huntley to develop into one of the leagues top quarterbacks. Thats a reasonable expectation considering Huntley threw for 2,411 yards and 15 touchdowns and rushed for 537 yards and six scores in his first year as the teams starter. Huntley completed 63.8 percent of his throws and will benefit from another offseason to work with offensive coordinator Troy Taylor.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

And how does that make you feel?

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I have said too much today already. Right where he needs to be and needs to improve I think. 

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

Oregon’s Herbert at 8? Is he that good. Honestly I don’t remember.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I think in the PAC12 every QB is pretty damn good.  Huntley at 31 is good let him see people overlook him and get some motivation.  I think the whole five star NFL ready QB behind him is motivating him right now.  

1 1

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Herbert is a preseason Heisman finalist. He is supposed to be “that” good. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Athlon sports top college QBs.

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Utah.