Viewing 3 reply threads

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

Barnes offensive PoW!

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

Becker got ST POW, Laumea OL POW, Fillinger DL POW. 4/6 to Utah!

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

Funny how there were some in the game chat that just couldn’t stop bashing him. I think the game might finally be slowing down for him. He’s got guts and heart for sure.

Roy Rangum
        Ute Fan
        @royrangum

I love Barnes and all that he did and does. But I think we should keep in mind that USC’s defense is hot garbage, and our offensive performance last night may not be fully indicative of how much it is improving or not. That said, I think Vaki has genuinely been a game changer, and I do truly hope Barnes is getting better with time, so fingers crossed our offense actually is improving.

Xanthis
        Ute Fan
        @xanthis

Barnes needs to throw the ball quicker on breaking routes. He has improved from the beginning of the season, but his timing is still off. You can throw a guy open, but when you are only throwing when they are open the defense can catch up to defend.

Jim Vanderhoof
        Ute Fan
        @jvhoofs

It’s hard not to like Barnes. I was watching his teammates reaction to him during the game. They follow his lead.

That last drive when he ran over that safety to get an extra two yards. Got up and was a little dazed but stayed in gathered his thoughts and finished the drive. That epitomized what Utah football is all about.

I was not a big fan before but I am now. He has the team behind him.

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

Big games always have an advantage. Barnes last run was maybe the best play of the day in the conference. I wonder if any team has ever had 4 POW before this?

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Barnes offensive PoW!