Basketball Post! Wondering which team shows up tomorrow at OSU

Viewing 2 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

The rest didn’t work this week against Oregon, but realistically it’s the talent level that’s the issue.  I’m wondering if the Utes will show up tomorrow night or not.  Their bubble must be a little popped.  Tell me your thoughts, and “blame Trump” will not be an acceptable answer.

PorterRockwell
      Ute Fan
      @porterrockwell

Hopefully not the one which tried to squander a 20+ point lead the last time we played them 

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Oh wasn’t that the game where Coach K was questioned for bringing in the bench too soon?

PorterRockwell
          Ute Fan
          @porterrockwell

Yes it was and he said after he learned a lot.  I hope so.  

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

I think we get a fired up Utah team, especially if Kuzma plays. We have OSU, Cal, Stanford and Colorado left. If we go 4-0, that puts us at 12-6. Cal, USC and Utah are battling for fourth. Cal will most likely lose to Oregon, putting them at 6 losses, same as us. Then we play Cal, so the loser will be eliminated from the 4 spot. 

USC has to play Arizona and UCLA still. If they lose one of those, then they are tied with us, and we are 1-0 vs USC so we’d hold the tie breaker. 

If we win out, we probably end up #4, which is pretty crazy all things considered. 

Time to go pound some beavers!

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Basketball Post! Wondering which team shows up tomorrow at OSU