Been thinking about TSPP’s upcoming inaugural season in the B12

Viewing 1 reply thread

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Their situation really reminds me of us heading into the Pac12… Except I think they are going to struggle much more than we did (unless they pull a rabbit out of a hat via the transfer portal, and hire a better DC).

They are most likely losing all of their most important pieces on offense (Hall, Nacua, a couple offensive linemen), and what is left behind when they are gone is either verifiably bad, or unproven (their OL might still be good, I have no idea).

They picked a really bad time to have a bad season.

Heading into the Pac12 we had our QB in Jordan Wynn… but he (IIRC) retired rather unexpectedly, and we had nobody to replace him, which is how we ended up starting Jon Hayes. Who had no business being a D1 QB. We were lucky enough to have a great OC, a great scheme, and an excellent RB in John White IV. We also had a very good defense.

It will be fun to see how TSPP manages their entry into the Big12. Can they pull off a minor miracle and find offensive and defensive production where there currently doesn’t look to be any going into next year? It will be interesting to see.

Ultimately, this is hilarious to me given all of the TSPP fans who constantly talked about how we were Pac12 doormats. Nobody says that now, but we never really were doormats. TSPP on the other hand is in very real danger of being the worst team in the Big12 when the join.

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

If I were the god of this planet, I’d always wiggle my nose to make them win.

2 2

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

No celestialized Kolobian in their right mind wants to be on the side of a losing team.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo Been thinking about TSPP’s upcoming inaugural season in the B12