Bet

Viewing 2 reply threads

AlphaUte
      Ute Fan
      @connor1822

I made a bet today for $10 that Utah would have a better record than BYU by the end of the 2023-24 season. He (dumb BYU fan) said that this was a good bet for me because BYU had a harder schedule than Utah. We play the Heisman winner on the road, as well as three other top 15 teams (another in the road). To further his stupid argument he said that Washington has sucked for years and that they are terrible. They went 11-2, winning their bowl game last year, and their quarterback threw for 4600 yards and 31 touchdowns. How on God’s green earth are they this blind to actually think these things?!?! Anyway, just wanted to share this funny story. Go Utes!!

NashvilleUte
      Ute Fan
      @nashvilleute05

I learned a long time ago that BYU fans live in an alternate reality than the rest of us. Things work differently there. Down is up, up is down. Somehow it makes sense to them, but the rest of us have no idea what they’re on!

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Yeah, I see many BYU fans asking on social media, “Now, what happens to the Rose Bow?” They seem to be current on the state of college football. 🙂

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.