BJ as Eagles OC?

Viewing 4 reply threads

highlandute7
      Ute Fan
      @highlandute7

Per a report I saw, Eagles could possibly lose both their DC and OC this offseason. Based on the report, BJ is looking like a possible top candidate to be the next OC, which makes sense given the job he is doing as QB coach. If they don’t, they might lose him.

Per the article:

“If the Eagles lose either Steichen or Gannon, Sirianni has a plan and that’s a good thing. While he said those answers could come from internal or external hires, here’s a quick list of internal candidates who might make sense as coordinator replacements:

Brian Johnson (QBs coach): This would be the most obvious succession plan from Steichen. Johnson is extremely close with Jalen Hurts and it’s hard to argue with the results. Hurts has continued to improve under Johnson’s tutelage and was an MVP candidate this season. And it might be the only way to keep the 35-year-old Johnson, who will likely be a hot offensive coordinator candidate. He already interviewed for the Packers’ OC job last season.

And if the Eagles were to promote Johnson, they have his replacement waiting already. The Eagles think very highly of assistant QBs coach Alex Tanney and would likely promote him in this case. Tanney had a nine-year NFL career and is seen as a quick riser in coaching ranks.”

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

BJ is always a top option. 

Ute Dub
        Ute Fan
        @chestercopperpot

Descend into immature laughing.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

I take the bait EVERY. DAMN. TIME. 

Waybackutefan
        Ute Fan
        @waybackutefan

Said my wife…. like never. 

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Houston, we have a problem. 

Utegator
      Ute Fan
      @utegator

He left Florida at the perfect time. 

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

BJ is a QB god. What he’s done with QB’s has been incredible. Like I said a week ago, he will get HC interviews this offseason. He won’t get any jobs, but this is step one towards him becoming a HC. 

Step 2 will him being Philly’s OC. And he will look good doing it. Philly is stacked offensively and he will excel. 

Exciting times for BJ!

UtesRock
      Ute Fan
      @utahrockon

Awesome news, he’ll be an HC soon!

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football BJ as Eagles OC?