BOO!

Viewing 2 reply threads

sweetgrass
      Ute Fan
      @sweetgrass

Fixed by admin… Please read how to post tweets here: https://www.utehub.com/forums/topic/how-to-post-a-tweet/

Jonzin1
      Ute Fan
      @jonzin1

2 year deal, $5 million, year 3 is a player option, can jump to the NBA

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

We all know the real money is the shoe deal. Hopefully it wasn’t Big Baller brand. 

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Bingo Bango. Everyone was so surprised when he cut it down to Marquette or Arizona. He gave Marquette two weeks to up his offer. Arizona won out. 

Good for Nico. Get yours. Get paid. I don’t fault him for that.

Hopefully K has gotten his recruiting figured out, because we have some cool cats coming into the program as well. 

FountainofUte
      Ute Fan
      @fountainofute

Worst part is, I’d bet my lunch he didn’t get a dime. The Wildcats are WAY TOO under the microscope to do that stuff right now. For whatever reason, the stars aligned such that a Top Ten recruit is just growing on the vine in their own backyard. Then, amidst their current controversy which has scared many blue chips away, they still sold him on the program. I’m as impressed as I am gutted.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I’d take that bet because there is no way to prove it either way. Don’t be naive. It isn’t just about dollar bills in your bank account it is setting up deals for the future. 

FountainofUte
          Ute Fan
          @fountainofute

So…what you’re saying is that it IS about dollar bills in the bank. Now. In the future. Whatever. What difference does that make? The question is, did UofA do anything illegal to pull in this kid? I’d be shocked if they did. It’s not like the FBI just opened up their file for the Wildcats. Arizona has no idea what the FBI knows. Why would they, in the middle of the heat, just keep doing what they’ve always done and potentially indict themselves any further? That would be monumentally stupid.

Common sense points to the fact that a really good player from Arizona chose to go to Arizona. UA didn’t NEED to pull any hanky panky. Now, if out of nowhere, they pull another 5-star from Finland or the Bahamas, I’ll be suspicious right there with you.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Nah. Arizona just robbed the bank with the cops watching. No reason to stop now. 

FountainofUte
          Ute Fan
          @fountainofute

I wouldn’t go that far. This thing is still playing out. But whatever they were doing before, they’re probably not doing anymore – at least not in the same way. That would be completely moronic of them while they’re being investigated by the FBI.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

What makes you trust the FBI anymore?  They have been proven incompetent for years now. Any crime buff knows just how silly they are on high profile matters. Now don’t get me wrong I bet the majority of the cases they handle is overwhelming correct. But it doesn’t make you very confident in them when it matters.  

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.