Bummed Cam isn’t playing but…

Viewing 6 reply threads

ukiyoronin
      Ute Fan
      @ukiyoronin

This is Johnson’s time to shine! Imma rally around our guy. I think he’s got it in him to beat these guys. He’s gonna make some mistakes, but I believe in him. Let’s go Johnson!!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I’m excited to see him progress and see what he can do. There will be some WTF moments but hopefully also some amazing moments.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Yes, this is a big day for Nate Johnson. It may be a day we talk about for years (in a positive way). Yes, he will make mistakes. But, I hope he plays loose and does not let the mistakes get in his head. I hope the team and crowd rallies around him and we get a win today.

Hodgiedooing
      Ute Fan
      @hodgiewood

So when was it, and who announced that Cam isn’t playing?

2 1

D T
        Ute Fan
        @azute1

Reported by Thamel @ ESPN.

2 1

D T
      Ute Fan
      @azute1

No TOs & we absolutely can win ugly with NJ.

Ultimately, it comes down to which team is best able to defend the run.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I’m happy.

I kind of understand more about why guys coming off injury leave the school though. Utah is family first though and gave back to Rising for all he has done. I respect the coaching staff even more.

All in on this team. GO UTES!!

GaUTE
      Ute Fan
      @seetotheoreye

bummed for Cam more than for us as fans. as for Nate – he’s improved over the weeks with settling, composure and ball control. I’m liking what I’m seeing in his footwork, speed, and passing. behind him 100%! let’s go UTES!

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Bummed Cam isn’t playing but…