Bummer – Spring Game Tickets

Viewing 5 reply threads

kazute
      Ute Fan
      @kazute

I had scheduled to buy tickets to the Spring Game this morning and had even blocked off time on my work calendar.

I was 5 minutes late getting to the website – 10:05 am.

Immediately, I was number 412 in line.  I waited about 35 minutes to get to the front of the line.  I went to login with ticketmaster/utahutes and it made me reset my password.  Another couple of minutes inputting the confirmation codes sent to me.

I go to select the spring game tickets and nothing.  Blank page.  Over and over.  Nothing tells me that they are sold out, just no tickets added to my cart.  After another 20 minutes, I get the hint.  No tickets for me.

I guess I will catch it on the PAC-12 channel.

Between this and closed scrimmages, this spring has been a bummer.

AZUteFan
      Ute Fan
      @azutefan

Try calling the ticket office at 801-591-8849.  I had to call about 20 times to finally get through, but was able to buy tickets.  This was about 15 mins ago and there were still tickets available.  Good luck!

UteDuke
      Ute Fan
      @uteduke

I had the same issues! The tickets may be sold out now, but if you can get back in the secret is zooming in on the section and locating the available seats. It took me a solid 10 minutes or more to figure it out and cost me the opportunity for much better seating!

kazute
      Ute Fan
      @kazute

Thanks all. After I submitted my pity post. I went back and tried the process all over again. I was able to get one of the few sets of seats left.

I have no idea how ticketmasters would handle a large concert if the website can’t even handle 6.5K tickets. So strange to be overwhelmed by such limited volume.

BD
      Ute Fan
      @flyfisherman

I had a similar experience. Zooming into the sections – no seats to select. Tried and tried. Finally, it just decided to work, and I was able to select seats, and I got the tickets.

And I had to change my password before I could pay, also.

Horrible user experience.

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

I bought 4 tix at 1:53 this afternoon – terrible user interface but I got some 

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Bummer – Spring Game Tickets