Ted Lasso
      Ute Fan
      @tedlasso

So this means UAB is the PAC-12 champion right? 😂

13 1

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

Someone needs to put up a billboard that says “not only did you not win the Pac12, you didn’t even win the Mountain West or C-USA”.

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

Actually, Liberty beat UAB back in early October, so they are the Pac-12 Champions!

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

Appreciate your sense of humor…you’re a good egg Ted Lasso. I realize it wasn’t the finish you all were hoping for, but just want to say congrats on a great season.

You beat us fair and square along with all of the other PAC teams on your schedule. Double digit win season when everyone thought you’d be lucky to get 8 wins this year. Ranked all year and will finish ranked when all is said and done. And you all finally got the invite to the Big 12. Lots to be excited about and build from moving on to next year. Thanks for keeping it real on here and again, congrats on a great year!

DrJazzy
        Ute Fan
        @docute

Very well said MDUte and I second all that! 

belli1976
      Ute Fan
      @belli1976

Can BYU and USU share the PAC12 championship?? I am not exactly sure how BYU logic works.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Poo poo had exceeded my expectations this season. This was clearly a disappointing end to their season and a case of not wanting to be there. Independence was a horrible decision for them and they are smart to get into the Mid12. 

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.