BYU’s offense has looked horrible

Viewing 2 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

There is no doubt about it. I hope they look horrible tomorrow, mostly because our defense looks good. It would seem that our defense should dominate these guys.  But, we had a running back last season that looked horrible and lazy in the first two games. He quit, came back and then all of a sudden was remarkable. 

So, what happened between the BYU game and the UCLA  game. Williams looked like a totally different player. 

Is it possible that a different Mangum shows up tomorrow?  I’m not saying it will happen. I’m just asking if it’s possible that BYU’s offense clicks tomorrow?

Go Utes!!!

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

Is Mangum going to throw the ball to himself? Lol, sorry but byu’s problems are bigger than just Mangum

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Yes, but Williams had to take time away from the game to get himself right. Mangum hasn’t done that. Honestly, I don’t think it’s an emotional problem with him either. I think he is just a very meh QB.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football BYU’s offense has looked horrible