Calling the homerun

Viewing 3 reply threads

McBride of Frankenstein
      Ute Fan
      @mcbrideoffrankenstein

I’m calling it right now.  We are going to the Pac-12 Title game for a third year in a row.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

With the bruiser last 4-5 games we have that would be an incredible accomplishment. 

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

I’m of the opinion that it’s best to have the “easier “ games up front, in the same spirit that preseason is thought of as a “tune-up” portion of the season.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

This is just mean. I am feeling like the season doesn’t even happen right now. 

McBride of Frankenstein
        Ute Fan
        @mcbrideoffrankenstein

I think that people forget the power of economics in decision-making.  Everything in society revolves around money.

7 2

CB
        Ute Fan
        @solidhobo

I keep hearing people say the season isn’t going to happen, but when you have young 20 year old guys in the best possible shape, the death toll of this virus is less than 1%, not to mention all of the information coming out about hydroxichloriquine curb-stomping Covid, I don’t understand why we wouldn’t have a season. And idc if you think orange man bad, or the doctor that believes in demon semen is crazy, the studies speak for themselves and HCQs effectivness shouldn’t be dictated by peoples political opinions.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Agreed just not confident in it. 

Utesbyfive
          Ute Fan
          @utesbyfive

The case fatality rate among the student age population is close to .0003%. No worse than influenza. COVID sadly is picking off the old and sick at about a 90% of all fatalities clip.

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

I’m not worried about the 20 year old players. They’ll likely be fine,regardless.

I’m worried about the support staff, the facilities folks, the coaches, the trainers, and everyone else who it might then spread to who isn’t a finely tuned DI athlete.

CB
        Ute Fan
        @solidhobo

True, you have a point there. Precautions must be kept for the coaches sake if the season does end up happening.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Calling the homerun