Cam Rising interview notes

Viewing 2 reply threads

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

Says he has been rehabbing like crazy.
      Says he is planning on starting against Florida. Said rehabbing is going okay.
      Don’t look at Twitter for updates on his rehab.
      Next week they will be doing some kind of stress test. He said that he has a couple of humps still to overcome.
      He will make a decision on playing time – based on how he feels in August.
      He has been throwing and working out with the team.
      Throws to the guys in private workouts including Pittman.
      Emory Simmons reminds him of Simpkins. (I don’t know Simmons, but Cam seems high on him. He played last year at Indiana.)
      Cam is a big can of Mikey Matthews. Mikey reminds him of Covey because he has such a good understanding of the offense.
      Yassmin finally has the confidence to be a good tight end since he had the chance to prove himself.
      Cam thinks that they will land more deep balls this year. He thinks that he has options in the deep game.
      Loves to teach the younger QBs on the team.
      He thinks the RB room will be great. JJ is a great athlete and will dominate.
      The PAC12 is loaded with great QBs and he is excited to compete against the best. He tries to learn from what the other conference QBs do.
      We are not the hunted, we are the hunters. We need to be aggressive.
      He and Cole Bishop will be at the media days.
      Get ready, it will be a great season.

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

I know “bad moon rising” is Cam’s song in the stadium but I would love to hear some 6 million dollar man bionic sound effects over the PA when he comes out onto the field against florida.

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

Bill Riley mentioned that they had ballots for everything for the PAC12 media day.  He said he was disappointed that no Utah RB was on the ballot for top RB.  He said the ballot included 10 guys, but no JJ.  (That seems odd to me.)

LetItRide
          Ute Fan
          @letitride

Ganther will use that to pump up the group to show the league they have been vastly overlooked!

Who cares about the media. We relish in the Hunter role!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Excellent update. Thank U!

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Cam Rising interview notes