CAMERON RISING SIGNING EVENT

Viewing 4 reply threads

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

CAMERON RISING SIGNING EVENT
      Meet Cameron Rising-Utah Football Quarterback.
      An autograph signing is available for the first 200 people who purchase Under Armour-the official apparel for Utah Utes Athletics.
      *This event requires a ticket for access and a ticket will be distributed at time of purchase.
      One autograph per person, per ticket.
      *Tickets will be distributed at 9am that day.

RULES
      Fans must have a ticket to get an autograph. No exceptions. Limited tickets available. 1 Ticket per family only. Tickets will be given with the purchase of any UA item starting at 9am that morning.

270 SOUTH 1500 EAST
      SALT LAKE CITY, UT
      UNIVERSITY OF UTAH CAMPUS STORE
      OCT 23
      11 AM-12:30 PM

Only one item may be autographed per person and family.

One ticket per family, NOT per item purchased.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

He’ll sell more if he plays this weekend. That’s all I’m going to say about that.

2 1

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

When is the BB signing event. Would be nice to support someone who plays.

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

I just posted the info because someone asked about it on another thread.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Why has UA apparel turned to trash? Obviously this is subjective but I haven’t liked many UA things.
      I generally been buying Adidas or unmarked apparel making my own stuff with a Cricut and press. Anyways random take.

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

Eagle, I like how you think. I pretty much stick to Adidas in sports apparel.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Agreed. I used to really like UA. I bought some UA shoes on Amazon a few years back and will never buy UA shoes again. FWIW, i’ll never buy shoes online without trying them on in person again.

The Miami Ute
          Ute Fan
          @themiamiute

I recently bought a pair of UA Utah branded shoes because I got a great deal on them. They’re okay but can’t compare to the Adidas Ultraboost shoes I normally wear. In my view, Utah can’t leave UA soon enough. That brand just doesn’t do anything for me.

MDUte
        Ute Fan
        @mdute

It seems like UA quality went down when they got into financial trouble a couple of years ago. UA was on run for many years of double digit growth and this also led to the huge signings of UCLA & Cal that ended up putting UA in over their heads. I might be way off base here, but when UA was flying high it seemed to me like they were also putting out higher quality products. Whereas when they were forced to make cuts right and left and strip out a lot of cost from the company, that’s when I noticed the UA Ute gear being more cheaply made.

The Miami Ute
          Ute Fan
          @themiamiute

Yeap, it certainly looks to be more cheaply made. Especially when you compare it to brands like Adidas or Nike.

MDUte
            Ute Fan
            @mdute

I know Whitt has had a great, long-standing relationship with Kevin Plank (founder of UA) and so I realize Utah will remain an UA school as long as Whitt is there. But the current agreement with UA is scheduled to run through 2027. I believe Whitt has gone on record as saying he wants to move on from coaching when he’s around 65 which would be in a year or 2. So assuming Morgan Scalley takes over around 2026 timeframe, I wonder if Scalley would be open to looking at a new apparel provider. My dream provider for Utah would be Jordan’s Jumpman brand. The quality and attention the handful of schools signed with Jordan brand is unmatched IMO. But if not Jordan brand (which I realize is still a division of Nike), I still would prefer UA over regular Nike. Nike gear is nice and all, but with the overwhelming number of schools and teams signed with Nike, Utah gets a much better deal in terms of more money, more attention, and more gear for the student-athletes than they’d be able to get with Nike. I’m sure there are many who are Adidas fans but they would be my least favorite apparel company. In terms of ranking apparel providers for Utah athletics, I’d rank them as follows: 1) Jordan Brand, 2) Under Armour, 3) Nike, 4) Adidas

Caliman
      Ute Fan
      @elguapoute

NAH! I’LL PASS, WAKE ME UP WHEN A BRISEN BARNES SIGNING EVENT TAKES PLACE, NOW THAT’S AN EVENT NO ONE SHOULD MISS. BB WILL BE PLAYING ON SUNDAYS, SO HIS AUTOGRAPH MIGHT BE WORTH A LIL SOMETHING SOME DAY.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football CAMERON RISING SIGNING EVENT