Can’t wait for the torrent of the USC game.

Viewing 1 reply thread

Ute Fan
      @nkirkham

What an amazing atmosphere last night.  Crowd was there early, and into it right from the start.  And the team…well, what more can we say?  It was pure poetry in motion (in the form of a sledgehammer).  We in the stands, the players on the field, and the sidelines were all having so much fun dropping said hammer.  A perfect night to have recruits there.  

UtahMan3431 is Da Man for always providing the torrents after the game.  Can’t wait to watch it again.  

1 1

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

I’ll admit, when we went down 14-0 I thought we were in trouble. I’m not used to Utah coming from behind to win games. Add in the fact that USC had a ton of momentum… I thought the route was on.

This team is playing some special football right now. The offense has finally found their identity, and the defense… Well, let’s just say there aren’t many defenses in the country I would take over this one.

astUTE
        Ute Fan
        @astute

I was worried after we went down by 14 quickly, but was no longer concerned when we scored ourselves so quickly in response.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Can’t wait for the torrent of the USC game.