ch 13 just reported TW2 will start. sorry if old news (eom)

Viewing 6 reply threads

oc_ute
      Ute Fan
      @ocute

interviewed TW2 and Carrington.  TW2 and he are buddies.  apparently after the dui, carrington called TW2

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

Ok

St George Ute
      Ute Fan
      @stgeorgeute

I’m fine with that. Let Huntley heal fully before getting back on the field. I’d prefer that to risking further injury.

I’m looking forward to seeing how Troy does with a couple weeks of preparation. Fingers crossed it’s his best game yet!

Either way, I’m just going to sit back and enjoy the ride. I need to do better about telling myself to not get so invested in the performance of the team. Whatever happens, happens. Nothing I can personally do about it. All I can do is tell myself to have fun watching my team, regardless of the outcome.

GO UTES!!! BEAT FURD!!!

3 1

UteBacker
        Ute Fan
        @utebacker

That’s funny.

I have to continuously remind myself how stupid it is to get so wrapped up on relying on the performance of a bunch of 20-year-olds.

St George Ute
          Ute Fan
          @stgeorgeute

I think most of us have that problem. 🙂

Utebeam
        Ute Fan
        @utebeam

I total understand where you are coming from. I get way to wrapped up in the game. I am especially anxious if there haven’t been any losses. Once we get the first loss I get a little less worked up. Kind of like the first dent in your new car. Before the dent you park 50 yards away from any cars, after the dent you roll up next to a car full of 6 yearolds who are opening and closing their doors just for fun!

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

At the coaches luncheon yesterday Whitt also confirmed TW will start unless Huntley has a miraculous recovery in the next few days. He also said Fitts will be a game time decision.

CornellUte
      Ute Fan
      @cornellute

Larry B (and others): Any word on Anae?

Larry B
        Ute Fan
        @larryb

Whitt didn’t mention Anae specifically but just said there were several others that were up in the air.

Torg
        Ute Fan
        @torg

I’ll ask my source and see if I can get any updates.

Torg
      Ute Fan
      @torg

Anae is playing

vcsg01
      Ute Fan
      @vcsg01

Really glad that Fitts injury wasn’t season ending. Hoping that he can get back in there and finish up the year strong. He has the talent to go to the next level.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football ch 13 just reported TW2 will start. sorry if old news (eom)