Chances for Utah to Sweep the Oregon road trip?

Viewing 3 reply threads

Wilson’s Mustache
      Ute Fan
      @sigmaute

I’m gonna say something low like 35%.

@OSU is tough
      @Oreogn has been nigh impossible for the Utes

Crazier things have happened though.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

35%? That’s pretty bold. We just plain don’t match up against Oregon. We’re playing better now but still.

Wilson’s Mustache
        Ute Fan
        @sigmaute

I think we take care of business @ OSU. Which is no small task on the road, but I think the Utes get it done. OSU will have lost 5 of their last 6 games going into it while Utah has won 5.

As fo Oregon its going to be extremely tough, but I don’t see any team staying unbeaten on their home courts this year. Something has to give.

I wouldn’t bet a $ on it happening, but it could happen.

Staples
      Ute Fan
      @staples

Always a chance but I’m just holding out hope for a split. Other than perhaps Wazzu there just isn’t an easy out in the conference this year which means sweeping road trips becomes very, very difficult. The Washington sweep made up for getting swept by the NoCal schools and I will gladly take a split against the Oregon schools and SoCal.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

Our chances of beating Oregon alone are less than 35%. Im just hoping for a split, which wont be easy. Beavs are good at home.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Chances for Utah to Sweep the Oregon road trip?