Chris Curry?

Viewing 4 reply threads

junkemail
      Ute Fan
      @junkemail

Hi Everyone! Does anyone know what Chris Curry’s status is? He hasn’t played too much this season and recently tweeted “Time to start enjoying life with family.” Does anyone have any idea about this? Here are a couple of his tweets:

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

One think I’ve learned is don’t try to figure out random tweets from 20 somethings.

They literally could mean anything

UtesRule
      Ute Fan
      @utesrule

His wife?/gf? gave birth to their child just before their game against Wazzu.

Also, I heard Whit in a recent interview mention hi, that he is still a part of their plan at RB and that he’s a great kid and part of their solid RN room.

Other than that, I’d say it’s obvious that Thomas and Pledger are the clear 1 and 2 at the RB spot now.

Go Utes…beat the Beavs!!

Danilo
        Ute Fan
        @dan7

Is Bernard hurt? He seemed to be #1 and all the sudden is at 3?

TheNachoUte
      Ute Fan
      @thenachoute

He removed all mentions of running back at the U on his socials if that helps.

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

He’s there. Just had a baby girl. Whit said he’s a hard worker just wasn’t figured it out yet. Whatever, he’s at running back U right now. If I were him (which I know I know I’m not) I would learn, study and prepare to help out the team in the future. All the backs that left us for greener pastures have barley played other than TJ Green whose played a little.

2008 National Champ
        Ute Fan
        @cptmrgn05

It wouldn’t be a surprise if he was looking elsewhere. Thomas, Pledger, Bernard are the main rotation and all should be back next year. Parks will have a year under his belt and Glover should push for immediate playing time in 2022. That is a crowded room for a guy running out of eligibility and not getting on the field.

One of the Louisiana’s (Monroe, Lafayette or Tech) might give him a chance to show his chops and get him closer to family if that was the meaning behind his twits.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Chris Curry?